Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Indoor Fun!

Because it has been a crazy cold winter, I have gone to crazy measures to keep Riley entertained.  Recently, at a friends house, she borrowed some rollerblades and started learning to rollerblade in their kitchen.  Riley couldn’t stop talking about it so I figured “why not?”.  I like to rollerblade and I’d like to have at least one of my kids enjoy an activity I like (so far skiing, ice skating, and biking have been denied) so I went online and picked out a pair of skates and away we went!

We’re obviously still in the beginner stages. 

1

See, she’s in control but is trying to hide the fact she’s scared out of her mind.  It’s fun.

She convinced me to put on my own rollerblades and hold her hand to help her along.  This did actually get her moving a bit more so that’s probably what we’ll do for awhile.

2

Nothing like rollerblading in your pajamas in your kitchen on a Sunday morning.

No comments: