Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pre-Christmas

I’m ending my blogging hiatus.  But, now I have to back track quite a bit.  So, here’s a couple pictures of two of my cuties before Christmas break began.  First, we have Riley:

riley rudolph

She made Rudolph antlers and got her nose painted red, “just like Rudolph” on her last day of school before winter break.  It was the same day we were leaving for Grandma and Grandpa Runchey’s for our Christmas celebration.  She was SO excited to show Grandma.  But, by the time we got there it had worn off so I had to reapply it with some lipstick in their driveway.  And then she was so excited to get into their house I think she completely forgot she wanted to show Grandma.

And cutie number 2:

ellie mustache

Senorita Ellie.

It was “Mustache Day” on her last day of school before break.  Austin did not want to partake but, not surprisingly, Ellie did.  I tried to tell her that the Kindergartners might not be participating in this day (since there was no mention in the classroom newsletter) but she did not care.  One of many reasons I love this girl!  And, sure enough she was the only kid in the class with a mustache!  She took it in stride (but did ask for me to remove it before we left for West Bend).

And now, onto our last two Christmases….

No comments: