Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Live Music

Something about live music versus a CD is special.  But when it’s your Kindergartner’s class it’s even better!

Last Friday Ellie, and her Kindergarten classmates, serenaded us with their Holiday tunes.  I volunteered in her classroom the Wednesday before so I had a sneak peek of what was to come, but the official version was even sweeter!

She was everything she was in preschool (just a little taller).  She still loves to sing her heart out and do all the actions requested by the song.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here’s a video snippet:

 

She is the sweetest little girl you’ll ever meet.  Yes, I’m biased, but she truly is.  I bet she tells me she loves me over 50 times a day.  As I’m writing this, she is sitting next to me and has written “ Mom is my favorit Mom  She is speshl. I luv hr.”

I think she is pretty “speshl” too.

2

No comments: