Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nailed it!

Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning up markers left on the counter when I decided to just sit down and doodle for a bit.  I ended up doing a line type drawing technique I learned back in the day (and recently saw again on Pinterest).  When I was done I went about my business and forgot about it.

After dinner we decided to make some cookies for dessert.  Somehow this resulted in everyone sitting on the counter drawing. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

That’s normal, right?

After I finished cleaning up I came over to see what they were all so intently drawing.  Turns out they had all seen my line drawing and were trying to copy it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I think they nailed it!

1 comment:

Sue H said...

Oh, that's really cool. I need to get some markers...