Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Smith Girls Sleepover

Last night we had the Smith girls over for a sleepover.  The cousins play so great together but don’t get to see each other nearly enough so we had the first sleepover. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Honestly, I don’t have much to say about the night.  They were so busy playing dress up that I didn’t really see much of the kids.  While eating dinner they got to watch a movie called “Alpha and Omega” which is a cartoon about two wolves.  Austin suggested they play “Alpha and Omega” after dinner, but the girls were more interested in being princesses.  I think Austin and Katelyn created a hybrid game where the girls agreed to be wolves….but they were princess wolves.  I didn’t get the details down, but it seemed to make everyone happy for awhile.

Ellie was fairly adamant that everyone sleep in her room.  Riley was fairly adamant that she be invited to the party.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After a story it was lights out.  I think I probably went in there 3 more times to remind them (mostly Riley) it was time to sleep.  No one had trouble staying asleep, so that was good.  They woke up at 7:15, not so good (considering they probably fell asleep closer to 10pm).  Nothing a couple afternoon naps can’t take care of!

A successful first sleepover for the group.  Smith’s, just let me know when you want my girls!

No comments: