Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our boy–to a T!

Austin is our resident dinosaur impersonator.  I would not be exaggerating to say that at least once a day he stomps around the house pretending to be some sort of dinosaur.  He is completely in character right down to the number of fingers he keeps extended.  It’s not uncommon for me to say “Oh no!  It’s a velociraptor, run for your lives!” and then Austin with momentarily break out of character to say “No Mom, duh, I have 2 fingers extended, velociraptors have 3 fingers!”  Okay, he doesn’t say the “duh” part, but that’s  the tone he has when he stops to explain himself to his ignorant mother.
Yesterday Kerry sent me a clip from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes because she knew it was completely a story from our life.
comic
I love it.  Luckily, Austin stops short of biting me.  So far.

No comments: