Monday, August 22, 2011

Say What?

Some of my favorite conversations that I hear between my kids happen while I’m driving and they think I’m not listening.  Last week they each wanted to bring one of their new Smurf figurines (thanks McDonald’s) with them while we ran errands.  What a hoot this was!

Ellie has Smurfette.  She went on and on about the beautiful dress she was wearing.  Austin has Panicky smurf (I don’t remember this one actually existing in the cartoon) and he didn’t have anything terribly clever to say, but did remind Smurfette several times that he had no intentions of marrying her.

To this, Smurfette replied “Well, I’m wearing a beautiful dress, someone HAS to marry me…Grouchy?”

Riley has Grouchy.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Grouchy (Riley) replied “Nah….I don’t want to.  I need to get this flutterby off my nose, it just pooped on my face.”

I’d be grouchy too if that happened to me.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That made me chuckle. I love the things kids come up with!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she a smarty!!! Love, Grandma R.