Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Extreme Pillow Fluffing

Monday I was vacuuming and decided to be an over achiever and vacuum under the couch cushions.  I’m crazy like that.  Only, after I finished with the couch I didn’t take the time to put the cushions back because I didn’t want to interrupt the vacuuming grove I had going.

Not much can be heard throughout the rest of the house when I’m vacuuming.  So, I was (sort of) surprised (but not terribly) to find my kids leaping off the couch onto the cushions when I was done.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My cushions have never looked fluffier!

I hire these workers out if you’re interested.  But you have to keep them for at least an hour.  It’s a package deal too, you must hire all three.

No comments: