Friday, April 8, 2011

Undecided

The other day the girls and I were playing school in the basement.  It's where we keep the chalkboard/paint easel.  It's also where we keep a lot of toys that don't get played with quite as much as the others.  Actually, if you can keep a secret....it's where I put a lot of the toys that I'd like to get rid of, but need to keep out of sight for a bit to see if they would be missed.

Anyway, after our writing, art, and gym classes were finished I headed upstairs for a teacher's break.  The girls stayed downstairs.  I made a quick phone call and Ellie came up the stairs like this:



At first I laughed out loud.  Then I sort of thought it was creepy.

It's a part from Santa Claus Mr. Potato Head.

I'm still not sure where I stand.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Cute, but scary at the same time...weird.