Saturday, February 12, 2011

Poor Rob

Today Rob is returning from another 14 days in Argentina.  He left for Argentina 10 days after he returned from his trip to Florida.  I really am having difficulty finding any sympathy for him this winter.

On day 7 of his absence he sent me an email with this picture:


And a note that said "I wish you were here."

I was only halfway through my single parenting stint and although it's nice he was enjoying himself, it's not what I needed to see at that point in my day/week. 

I sent him an email with the exact same sentiment, and this picture:

4 comments:

Sue H said...

Oh, Tracy, I'm sitting here all alone, snickering out loud! That was perfect...

Meggan said...

You are one brave chica (and you are pretty funny too!).

Anonymous said...

Your husband is very lucky.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I love it!
Abbie