Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Conversations

I haven't been taking many pictures lately.  Just not in the mood I guess.

Here's a couple more conversations we've had around here lately.

A:  Speed limit is 55 mom.
M:  Okay Austin, thanks
A:  Speed limit is firty-five mom.  That's free and five.
M:  Okay Austin, thanks.
A:  Not forty-five.  Firty five.
{Austin has a little trouble with the "th" sound so he likes to clarify}

Austin then proceeded to tell me the speed limit everytime he saw a sign on our 25 minute drive.  I didn't count, but I'd guess there is a speed limit sign every 1/2 mile.  That is a lot of signs.  Between all his recounting of the speed limit, it is a wonder Ellie was able to squeeze in this conversaion:

E:  Hey Austin, Knock Knock!
A:  Agggghhhh!
E:  Hey Austin.....knock knock!
A:  Ugh.  Who's there. (completely exasperated with his sister already)
E:  Eyeball.
A:  Eyeball who?
E:  Eyeball Pizza!......(crickets).....say "ha ha ha!"
A:  That is an evil laugh.  I will not do that.
M:  What kind of laugh would you do?
A:  Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! (which was WAY more evil sounding that Ellie's)
A:  Besides.  My brain doesn't even like fiction jokes.  My brain only likes true ones.
E:  That wasn't fiction....it was just funny.

No comments: