Thursday, April 15, 2010

Non Stop

I haven't been posting much lately.  The main reason for this is the weather.  It's been so nice out that if we are home, we are outside, and that doesn't leave much time for blog posting.  That and someone has popped more than one quarter into each of my kids.  Maybe this can be blamed on Mother Nature too.  The kids have been non stop from the time they wake up until they go to sleep.

Last night Riley spent the majority of her evening running around the house like a mad man.  She throws her head down like a charging bull, arms back behind her like a ski jumper and runs!  It's pretty funny, actually.  But she also has a battle cry, so in addition to the humor, there is the noise.  Out of the three, 75% of the time, she is the loudest.

This morning as Austin was snuggled up on me crying because he woke up too early but claiming it was something to do with a lightsaber and dinosaur (I have NO idea), Ellie was running around the family room bombarding us with song and dance...and questions.

"Twinkle twinkle little star [twirling]...MOM!  Did you see that?....like a diamond in the sky....MOM why do you love me? [Me: Because you're cute]....Oh!  I love you too mom.  Twinkle Twinkle little star...[Austin: Ellie, be quiet!]...MOM!  Austin hurt my feelings....kiss my feelings, Mom...[Blow her a kiss].  Thanks Mama, let's dance.  Wanna dance?  You can be Belle....."

And so on, and so forth....this is all at 6:15am.

Austin is no exception.  He is Star Wars 24/7.  I've already explained that though.

And so, as I sit here on a rainy day, I'm finally updating the blog.  Riley is crying because she has dropped an apple on the floor, Austin has a play stroller stuck on his back (don't ask) and Ellie has her blanket wrapped around her head like a shawl and is running around saying "Look at me...I'm a grandma!"

Non-stop.

No comments: