Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm addicted

It's official.  I'm addicted to this game. (This is just an image from the internet...not my screen).

It's called "Words with Friends (free)" and it's available as an application on iPhones or, in my case, the iPod touch.  Really, it's just Scrabble.  But, you can challenge your friends to play against you.  You make your move and then the next time your friend logs in, he/she can make their move, etc.  I have probably played the real version of Scrabble three times in my life.  So, I'm not sure why I'm so enthralled with this game, but I am.

Currently, my only friend that has it is Kerry.  We have played 5 games in the last 12 days and are working on our 6th game.  But, our schedules aren't meshing since she teaches in the evenings and I'm rearing 3 little children during the day. 

I need more.  That's what happens when you're addicted to something, right?  That, and Kerry and I tend to share a brain at times so she keeps stealing the spots I had planned for my next genius move.

Here is my plea:  If there is anyone reading this with an iPhone or iPod Touch, please download this app (for free) and start a game with me.  My username is "Tkrunche". 

Oh, and don't worry, I'm horrible.  On all my great scoring words, it's because I have just thrown letters out there and crossed my fingers that the computer recognized it as an actual word.

And then once you've started a game with me, go ahead and get one started with Kerry too.

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Talk about one brain! I was just thinking today how I should post something about this on my blog and hopefully SOMEONE would/could start playing it too!
Sign up with me too, people!
kjsmurphy

Tracy said...

There's no "s" in your username. And if there is then I have been playing the wrong person and they are eerily similar to you :). Now stop reading my blog and go make your next move!