Friday, January 15, 2010

A little story



This past week Austin was laid up with a fever for a few days.  Despite his fever, I usually had to remind him to take it easy and lay around on the couch.  I believe it was Tuesday that he suggested we watch Scooby-Doo.  We have three Scooby-Doo DVDs.  One is Austin's, one Austin gave to me for my birthday, and one Austin gave to Rob for his birthday.  Austin refers to each DVD as his, mine, or Rob's.  I don't know who's is who's but you better believe he does.  On this particular occasion Austin requested we watch "Dad's" DVD.  Not knowing what DVD that was I asked "Is that the one called 'Sofari, So Good'?"

Without skipping a beat, and completely serious, Austin replied "No Mom.  It has demons in it, so I would say 'So far it is NOT so good'".

1 comment: