Sunday, January 31, 2010

1 in a 300 million!

Going from Tracy Smith to Tracy Runchey was an adjustment 9+ years ago.  As Tracy Smith, never once was I asked how to spell my last name.  Well, there was that one time...but that person was an idiot.  As Tracy Runchey, I no longer wait for anyone to ask for the spelling.  When someone asks for my name (and is writing it down), I reply "Tracy Runchey...R-U-N-C-H-E-Y".  And of course, no one knows how to pronounce it, even though I don't find anything phonetically challenging about it.

But, there is one feature of my married name that I didn't have before!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Over 300 Million people in the US and I am the one and only Tracy Runchey.

I always knew I was one in a million (or 300)!

6 comments:

The Pats said...

How fortunate to be a "one and only" in more ways than one. I checked my name; there are 4,695 with my name - very interesting.

Sue H said...

There are 25 of my name using "Susan", which of course is my real name. I would thought there would be more!

Carol said...

There are 7.758 with my name, I got you all beat by a long shot. My first name is the 49th most popular name. Very interesting.

Linda R said...

There are 210 with my name. Can't believe it, but my first name is the 14th most popular name. Carol, I thought you would have me beat on that!!

The Pats said...

P.S. My first name is the 12th most popular - didn't notice that until I saw the two stating their popularity.

stl82 said...

Me too!

But we all already know that I am odd.