Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winners!

I'm not feeling very chatty today.  No kids and lots to do!  So, the quick random.org numbers were:

2, 3, 5, 12

That means the winners are.....

2 - Sue H
3 - Kerry
5 - Carol
12 - Jenny

Congratulations ladies!  I hope you enjoy those treats as much as I do.  Try not to eat them all at once!  Though, I don't judge you if you do.  They have that affect on people.

Off to shop without kids.  I figure I will save approximately 10 minutes at each store just by not having to buckle and unbuckle everyone from carseats.  Not to mention the time savings walking at my own long legged pace, not having to stop to make sure no one is grabbing things they shouldn't, and not having to look at the toys in each store.  I will miss the stroller though, I'm not sure I'm excited about carrying my purchases.

I'll get that chocolate to you lucky winners real soon!