Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rub a dub dub...

Three kids in the tub.  That's how we're working it now.  It's like an assembly line during bathtime. 

Shampoo, shampoo, shampoo.  Scrub, scrub, scrub.

Then they think of some crazy game to play for the remainder of their bathtime. 

It always involves both Austin and Ellie holding their breath underwater for as long as possible.  I think Ellie is up to "8 Banana" on the last count.  Not bad.  Riley just giggles and puts her face in the water to blow bubbles.  But, if the tub rituals follow the rest of the trends in this house, it won't be long before she is also diving under the water. 

I'd like to note that the bath water above is not, in fact, filthy...it's soapy.  I swear.


After Riley gets out, the older two get about another foot of water and play in there for as long as I let them.  That amount of time all depends on how much laundry I have to fold.  It's a very scientific calculation.

No comments: