Monday, November 9, 2009

Did you miss me?

Well, my whirlwind trip to Indiana and back is complete!  It took us 10 hours to drive down there on Friday and 11 hours to drive back on Sunday.  I have learned that after 5 hours in a car, I get a little bit delirious.  I did not bring my camera with me, but I'm fairly certain Kerry has proof on her camera that I should not travel in a car longer than 4 hours.

The trip was a success.  The wedding was nice, the food was delicious, and the company was fantastic!

I'm positive Rob missed me since he called a couple times "just to have adult contact", but I'm not sure the kids had time to miss me.  It's hard to miss mom when you're having pizza parties!


There is one area of our house, that I noticed this morning missed me terribly.  I can't say the feeling is mutual.



And, deep down, I know the kids did misse me.  And, missing me is hard work.  Just ask Ellie, when she wakes up.  She crashed on the couch this afternoon after lunch.  This is very unusual behavior from the girl who typically urges me to let her stay awake with Austin when nap time arrives.



No comments: