Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Riley's photoshoot

Today I'd like to be posting a video of Riley walking all over the house.  I took one last week and when I went to load it up on the computer I realized I do not have the right cable for the job.  I see a trip to Best Buy in my future.

In addition to the video of her last week, I took a million photos.  I had a few minutes before I needed to go get Austin from preschool and Ellie was busy playing so I took the opportunity to try to learn something new about my camera.  I failed in that area, but did get some fun shots of Riley nonethless.  Here's a few of my favorites in no particular order.





Even though you can't even see her eyes, this photo above was one of my favorites.


At this point she is probably getting sick of my camera 2 inches from her face.  No special lenses here....

Now she is just laughing at me.  She has realized her mom is a goofball.




Also one of my favorites.  I can just hear her laughing in this one.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post her walking soon, but Best Buy is on my list of least favorite stores to take the kids.  I can't pinpoint why that is and I don't really want to do the research on it.

No comments: