Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Riley Walking

I still haven't resolved my camcorder issues, but I did finally get some video from the camera which is both difficult to use and not very clear.  But, I figure before she starts doing back handsprings, I should get some video of her walking.  It's only been about a month now.  In the life of an ever changing baby, that's a long time.  Better late than never, right? She was a bit more interested in body slamming me than walking, so there's a little bit of that in there too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see Riley walking and I couldn't help but notice how her hair lays so nice. I think Ellie
was blessed with the Dehner girls' hair--but I still think if you keep it trimmed and shaped it will turn into something beautiful!! Just like yours' and Rileys'.
Love, Grandma Runchey