Monday, October 26, 2009

And the winners are....

First, let me just say, this was fun!  Thanks to Caribou for donating the prizes.  Hopefully everyone, by now, has had a chance to check out the Amy's Blend merchandise.  It looks like the supply is running out on a few items (like that cute tumbler!), but you can always check out your local store to see what they have in stock.

I used http://www.random.org/ to generate my random numbers.  Your number was assigned in the order that you left your comment.

Here are the numbers that were generated:


I'm assigning the prizes as I listed them.  Therefore, the firt prize of the mug and tea goes to #10 - Dan.  The second prize, of the coffee and the tote goes to #11 - Carrie.  And the final prize, the $10 giftcard, goes to #4 - Jane.  Each of you will receive your prizes shortly!  Congratulations!

I hope everyone had fun playing.  I also hope there are more giveaways in the future because I love giving things away!  Thanks again to Caribou Coffee for donating the prizes.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks! I see some chai latte's in my future (as well as laundry, but that's a given with a newborn).