Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My dear Ellie

One of my favorite parts of the afternoon is going in to get Ellie when she wakes up. This activity can only be made better by actually being the one to wake up Ellie before she wakes up on her own. Generally she is in a good mood and happy to see me. She's still full of sleep and wants nothing more than to snuggle with me and her two prized blankets. Snuggle time with Ellie is rare. That isn't what makes me happy though.


It's that! You never know what you are going to find waiting for you on this girls head. This afternoon, it's a tangle of curls...and a barrette and a string of pearls (red ones...really expensive ones). Does she know how to accessorize or what?








If you catch her from the right angle, you might not think anything is amiss on the other side. This side is fairly normal, but could definitely use a comb.


I'm not putting a comb anywhere near this though. I think Rob finds equal enjoyment in seeing his little girl and her nap-induced crazy hair.

No comments: