Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I don't want to know

I think in general my kids are funny. For example, this morning, after I dropped Austin off at preschool, Ellie spent the ride to the gym saying "Oh my Gosh! I'm freakin' out!". Over and over.
They are especially goofy when they are all getting along. During these rare moments I tend to stay out of their business. Why interrupt something that is going so well? However, after lunch the laughter turned to screams and I ran in their direction to investigate.

My first thought was "gross!". Then I just had to laugh. Ellie did not think it was one bit funny. After I put the camera down I tried to help her out and it was actually stuck on there pretty good. Kind of like one of those brain teasers where you have to manipulate the metal shapes just right to get them apart.

No? Don't know what I'm talking about?

Ok. Well, that's too bad because it was just like that. I do love a good brain teaser.

At any rate, I don't want to know what she was thinking when she put it on her head in the first place. My kids are funny. Yes.

But smart? Ummm......

(Just kidding Ellie, I think you're brilliant. I mean, it took me at least 4 minutes to get it off, so it must have been tricky to get on too.)

No comments: