Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting blog crazy here

I'm getting ready to roll out a new blog here.  I'm honestly not sure how the whole process works, but I've been developing it for a couple months behind the scenes and it's just about ready to launch.  I just wanted to tell you ahead of time in case I really screw it up and then the whole thing comes crashing down.  If you come to check the blog, and there is nothing here, then be patient and hopefully things will be back up and running in no time.

But, if it works, it should be pretty cool (at least I think so) and it's been a fun learning process.  The new blog will offer new content.  The Grandparents will still get their fill of my kids, but I'm also going to have a link for my frugal finds, new recipes, and fun parties people have put together (not just mine).

Wait for it......wait for it....

3 comments:

Sue H said...

Oooh, I can't wait!!!

Meggan said...

The new site looks great Tracy!

Sue H said...

Tracy, I decided to "peek" and see if there was anything new on your blog. It's WONDERFUL!!!