Friday, September 18, 2009

Bud


This is Bud. I got Bud when I was 5 or 6 during my first trip to Indiana to visit with family. It was love at first sight. I could probably count on one hand how many nights I slept without Bud from kindergarten all the way through college.



I mean, look at that nose...I LOVED this bear!


Bud has resided in the bottom drawer of my nightstand now for about 5 years. Ellie found him yesterday and immediately claimed him as her own.


There's just something about Bud that makes a girl wanna give him a hug and snuggle. He makes you want to grab your pillow and blanket and declare it nap time right in the middle of the hallway. He's magical.


Nobody is immune to his magic.


Something about him just makes a girl smile.


And fight. Fight for the right to hold him and hug him.


I'm not quite ready to hand him completely over, but he does deserve to be brought out for a nice snuggle session every now and then.








































No comments: