Thursday, August 27, 2009

Makin' a splash!

Wednesday the kids and I checked out a "splash park" in Burnsville. It was a gorgeous day for water activities and I wanted to try something other than our kiddie pool so I thought this would be a nice adventure. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it turned out to be a great place.

We set up camp underneath a tree and then the kids had a blast running through the different "ponds" and fountains. It's situated in the middle of a small business district and my guess is it was probably made as a nice little park for nearby employees of said businesses to enjoy a lunch or walk, but it has been overcome with kids.

We'll definitely go back since my anxiety levels of keeping tabs of 3 kids in a mix of 70 kids was pretty low. Even the deepest pool Riley could crawl through so I also didn't have to sit around and hold any of my non-swimmers constantly.



Love the little butt cheek.





Thumbs up from the Runchey clan!

No comments: