Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two cute!

I'm a little late here, but every thing has been go go go at our house lately. So, without further adieu, here is our little two year old!!!





Ellie had a fabulous birthday on Sunday. We celebrated with the family in the evening and had a pizza party and cupcakes. Ellie sort of enjoyed opening presents and thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake. Because she was the birthday girl, I even gave her a second cupcake when she asked. Every time she opened a present she wanted to play with it and was no longer interested in the rest of the opening. But, her cousins urged her on and she finally got through them.



I suspect that Riley was fed more cupcake (frosting) than I witnessed. She was absolutely insane after everyone left. In a goofy way. She'd roll around laughing, sit up, then giggle as she would fall back onto her back and roll around aimlessly again. She did this for about 30 minutes before crashing. Her sugar high had to end at some point.


I also put in even more effort decorating. Flowers was the theme. I liked the results, but it was more work than I thought it would be. As I was looking at the banner yesterday morning (unwilling to take it down for at least a week after all that work) I was thinking about how I don't think I'll be making another one of those anytime soon. That's when Austin, admiring the same banner, said "Mom, what kind of dinosaurs will you put on my sign?"








No comments: