Friday, June 5, 2009

Mt. Toy

With the garage sale quickly approaching, I decided it was time to tackle the toys. Or, with the kids sleeping, at least the toys that I could get my hands on.



That is three large tupperware boxes full of toys (most of them smaller than my hand). As I mentioned, that doesn't count the rest of the stuff they have in their bedrooms. I quickly sorted into three piles: Keep, Sell, and Trash. I'm happy to report that the sell pile filled two tupperware boxes and "Keep" is only one. We'll see how the rest of the week goes by and if Austin even notices some of them missing.

On another note....we're good on the Lightning McQueen cars.




This doesn't include the 2-4 Austin has in bed with him right now.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

And I have to vouch for the fact that he CLEARLY knows which McQueen he wants. Since we witnessed him decline two that were identical because they weren't "the one" he was looking for! :)