Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dad's "Helpers"

We're still trying to wrap up the whole fence/backyard landscaping project. The last step was to landscape around the trees. This didn't involve much more than edging and mulch, but we just didn't find the time, until Sunday, to get it done. Rob edged and then we all went to Lowe's to pick up the mulch. When we got home I cut open and spread 13 bags while Rob took a shower before dinner. After dinner (at my parents house) he dropped the kids and I off and ran back to Lowe's to pick up a few more bags. When he got home I put Riley to bed and figured he'd be done by the time she was asleep. About 30 minutes later I still hadn't seen him or the kids. I finally went outside to see what was taking so long.


I didn't realize that wagon rides were on the agenda.

No comments: