Monday, May 4, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but our previously super slow computer has turned into a computer that won't even turn on. It just has a black screen that says something about a hard drive error. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that probably isn't a good thing. I recently backed up the majority of the pictures we have on there so hopefully all is not lost. Everything else is replaceable. I haven't contacted my local support yet...so Mike, if you read this, I need help!

Until things are figured out, there are no pictures. I know no one really gets on here just to read my rambling; it's the pictures you want. I guess you will have to take what you can get. Here's the latest updates:

Austin: He strips down to his little under-roos every time he gets under the covers. He likes to pretend he is "Little Britches" from the movie Jungle Book (Mowgley).

Ellie: Trouble. She is trying to make up for Austin's lack of "Terrible Twos" by being twice as sassy. Her favorite things to say still include "No way!" and "Don't want it!" both with fierce conviction in her voice.

Riley: She is desperately trying to crawl. She rocks back and forth on her hands and knees and then shoots backwards 4 inches. She gets terribly frustrated but always tries again.

And that's the update. Your mental images should include Austin's bony little body streaking down the hallway. Ellie throwing something at the camera mid-picture. And Riley up on her hands and knees with her tongue hanging out in concentration. Enjoy.

No comments: