Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gimme all your carrots!

Quite a few things come to mind when Easter rolls around. Cute little baby chicks, fluffy rabbits, trees budding, flowers blooming, and creepy Easter bunnies. Yes, that's right. Creepy Easter Bunnies. Yesterday we went to the gym as normal and when I went to pick up the kids, this is what I picked up.
Is that not creepy? He wore that mask all morning and I felt like I was the victim of a bank heist. At any minute I was expecting his accomplice Ellie to walk around the corner in a Nixon mask demanding more cookies and no naps.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

You were hoping he would be more crafty....be careful what you wish for.

Tracy said...

Oh, don't be fooled. He had the teacher color and cut it for him.

Anonymous said...

still laughing....
-SS