Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out the vote for...



As President I will require mandatory naptimes after lunch. I believe in reduced formula and diaper costs. I will work with health insurance to cover wigs, toupees, hair plugs, or your membership fee into the "hairclub for men/women". I'm bald, I know how hard that can be. I have nothing negative to say about my opposing candidates. I believe in running a positive campaign.


I'm Riley Runchey and I approve this message because I think it's time for a cuter president.


(Note: the photoshop expert is my sister, no doubt at 2am when most people are sleeping. She made this as one of Riley's birth announcements, which is why she looks so tiny)

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'll vote for her!! She's got the issues down!

Sue H said...

Finally, a candidate I really like!